Enroll in one of my workshops or sign up for my Jam, Jelly and Fruit Preserve CSA!

Want to learn how to create your own delicious jams an jellies? Sign up for my workshop to learn the ins and outs of canning fruit. Click here to sign up!

 
I've also started a Jam, Jelly and Fruit Preserve CSA! Now, you can enjoy fresh and tasty jams and jellies by signing up for Sweet Bea's Jam, Jelly and Fruit Preserve CSA. I source my fruit from local farms throughout Massachusetts, from Allendale Farm in Brookline to Cider Hill Farm in Amesbury.

For $175, you will receive 2 jars of jams, jellies, or preserves hand crafted by Sweet Bea herself each month from July through December. We ship them via USPS so you don't have to worry about pick-up dates. Payment is due by June 15th. To sign up, email me at sweetbeashc@gmail.com



No comments:

Post a Comment